Homeowners in Southern California are blessed with amazing weather year-round delightful weather, and extending the inside out is a luxury those who live here greatly appreciate. Seamlessly integrating your outdoor patio, yard, or deck with the inside of your home is a wonderful way to visually extend its views and living space. Retractable French door screens are the perfect solution if you’re looking to add beauty, convenience and safety to your home. Here are five great reasons to install them in your home.
The Beauty of Retractable French Door Screens
From reducing energy costs to keeping a low profile when not in use, retractable French door screens offer a host of benefits:
- Preserve a View. One of the best features of retractable French door screens is that they disappear. You get to enjoy an unobstructed view from your living, dining, family, or bedroom – anywhere you have double-wide French doors. As opposed to fixed screens, you no longer have to sacrifice a clear view of the outdoors when you don’t need them.
- Seamless Architectural Integration. Retractable screens slide into housings designed to work with all architectural styles. They come in a variety of colors – ivory, white, brown, black, sand and silver – and can be matched to your home’s window trim.
- Ideal for Double-Wide French Doors. Retractable screens for French doors are mounted to each side of the door frame and meet in the center. They work equally well with doors that swing in or out.
- Protect Your Home’s Interior. Retractable screens are perfect for privacy and insect control. They’re also ideal for reducing the amount of harmful UV rays from the sun that can fade your home’s furnishings, floors, and artwork.
- Save Energy. Retractable French door screens help lower the amount of energy used to cool your home. And since you only use them when you need them, interior daylight is maximized, which means you use less energy for lighting.
Complement Your Home with Retractable French Door Screens
Retractable screens for double-wide French doors improve the natural air flow throughout your Southern California home. They keep bugs outdoors and are a small touch that can add visual appeal to your home. If you’re interested in learning more about French door screens, contact All Seasons at 858-283-8113 today for a free in-home consultation.