There are many manufacturers of San Diego retractable screen doors. To find the best option, it’s important to know what to look for. Here’s a quick guide to help you narrow down your choices and find the best one for you:
What to Look for When Choosing San Diego Retractable Screen Doors
The first thing you should examine when trying to decide which manufacturer to choose, is the company itself. You shouldn’t trust just anyone with your retractable screen doors. A reputable company will have the following:
- Great reviews and years of experience. Look at the manufacturer’s website for testimonials and conduct a Google search to find reviews. The more reviews a company has, the better. Not only will this be an indicator of trustworthiness, it will also show you how much experience they have.
- Knowledgeable and responsive customer service. Once you’ve found a few companies with a solid online reputation, give them a call to learn more about their processes and products. A good company will have friendly, knowledgeable customer service representatives who are not in a hurry to get off the phone and are happy to discuss your needs and find the answers you seek. The experience you have with the customer service department is often a reflection of how the rest of the process will be.
- A dependable warranty. A trustworthy company will offer products that are backed by a reliable warranty. This ensures you will receive a quality screen door and are not responsible for any faulty parts or malfunctions. When speaking with a customer service representative, you should also ask about the product warranty.
What to Look for in a Product
The second element to finding the best San Diego retractable screen doors is to look at the product itself. A good way to determine the quality of the screen door is to look at these factors:
- Versatility. The best product is one that can be adapted to suit your needs – both aesthetically and functionally. You should find a screen door that can fit on a variety of door sizes and types. Color variety should also be a factor. If you have a screen door that doesn’t match your exterior, it could become an eyesore.
- Durability. Most importantly, you want a product you can rely on to last for many years. A company could have great reviews and customer service and offer an attractive product, but if it breaks easily or doesn’t function as it should, none of that matters. Make sure the company you choose has screen doors that are made of high-quality materials.
Convenience Without Sacrificing Quality
All Seasons offers something for everyone. Our retractable screen doors are compatible with single, double, French, and sliding glass doors, and each screen comes with an attached housing unit to hide it from view when not in use – maintaining your outside aesthetic. This protects your screen from the elements and allows it to last for a long time. In addition, housing units come in 5 color options and can also be custom powder-coated to match the exterior design and color scheme of your home.
Not only do we offer a protective housing unit, all of our screens are also made from the highest quality mesh that is stronger than standard screens. Additionally, our screen door tracks feature one magnetic strip that runs from top to bottom, as opposed to three or 4 small strips. This reinforces the screen door and keeps it from sliding out of place.
One of the most premium feature of All Seasons retractable screen doors is the “self-healing” mechanism. If someone accidentally runs into the screen and it becomes loose, simply slide it back into its housing unit and when you take it back out, it will be as good as new.
All Seasons offers a no-obligation, in-home estimate, so you can make an informed decision before having your screen doors installed. Contact us today to schedule your free estimate. If you’re ready to have your San Diego retractable screen doors installed, call 858-283-8113 for same-day installation.